Scrabble word: PROVOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVOKE exist?
Definitions of PROVOKE in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- verb - provide the needed stimulus for
- verb - annoy continually or chronically
- To incite to anger or resentment.
- To stir to action or feeling.
- To give rise to; evoke: provoke laughter.
- These verbs are compared in the sense of moving a person to action or feeling or summoning something into being by moving a person in this way.
- verb - to incite to anger or resentment
There are 7 letters in PROVOKE: E K O O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVOKE plus a wildcard: PROVOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVOKE
Images for PROVOKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.