Scrabble word: PROVOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVOKE exist?
Definitions of PROVOKE in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- verb - provide the needed stimulus for
- verb - annoy continually or chronically
- To incite to anger or resentment.
- To stir to action or feeling.
- To give rise to; evoke: provoke laughter.
- These verbs are compared in the sense of moving a person to action or feeling or summoning something into being by moving a person in this way.
- verb - to incite to anger or resentment