Scrabble word: PROVOKED
Is PROVOKED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROVOKED in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- verb - provide the needed stimulus for
- verb - annoy continually or chronically
- adj - incited, especially deliberately, to anger
- verb - to incite to anger or resentment
There are 8 letters in PROVOKED: D E K O O P R V
Click to search all anagrams of PROVOKED plus a wildcard: PROVOKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVOKED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVOKED
Lookup in Wiki for PROVOKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.