Scrabble word: PIGWEED
Is PIGWEED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PIGWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - common weedy European plant introduced into North America
- noun - leaves sometimes used as potherbs
- noun - leaves collected from the wild
- A common weed (Chenopodium album) having lance-shaped leaves with a mealy surface and small green flowers.
- A coarse cosmopolitan weed (Amaranthus retroflexus) having hairy leaves and stout, terminal panicles with dense, lateral spikes of green flowers.
- noun - a weedy plant
There are 7 letters in PIGWEED: D E E G I P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGWEED
Click to search all anagrams of PIGWEED plus a wildcard: PIGWEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIGWEED
Images for PIGWEED
Lookup in Wiki for PIGWEED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.