Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENGUIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENGUIN exist?
Definitions of PENGUIN in dictionaries:
- noun - short-legged flightless birds of cold southern especially Antarctic regions having webbed feet and wings modified as flippers
- Any of various stout, flightless marine birds of the family Spheniscidae, of cool regions of the Southern Hemisphere, having flipperlike wings and webbed feet adapted for swimming and diving, and short scalelike feathers that are white in front and black on the back.
- The great auk.
- n - a flightless, aquatic bird
There are 7 letters in PENGUIN: E G I N N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENGUIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENGUIN plus a wildcard: PENGUIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENGUIN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENGUIN
- Adelie penguin
- FileEmperor penguin Manchot empereur.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Adelie penguin
- Adlie penguin Pictures Animals Gallery
- Top 10 Most Beautiful penguin Wallpapers
- Emperor penguin sliding on ice
- penguin Wallpaper - Beautiful penguins Wallpaper Gallery
- Emperor penguins
- Breaking Your penguins Confidence Before He Ships Off to Sea World
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.