Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OOCYTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OOCYTES exist?
Definitions of OOCYTES in dictionaries:
- noun - a female gametocyte that develops into an ovum after two meiotic divisions
- n - an egg before maturation
There are 7 letters in OOCYTES: C E O O S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OOCYTES plus a wildcard: OOCYTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OOCYTES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OOCYTES
- Return to Dr. Cs Homepage
- Sperm - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... oocytes from chemodestruction Nature Medicine Nature Publishing
- Debate ends Team reconciles puzzling findings relating to centromere ...
- ... proteins with interrelated roles in translational control in oocytes
- Medpedia News & Analysis - Medpedia
- Entity page for cumulus-enclosed oocytes
- ... of Porcine Embryos Derived from In Vitro-Matured oocytes
- Peroxiredoxin 6 Is Upregulated in Bovine oocytes and Cumulus Cells ...
- Bone marrow contribution to Purkinje neurons in the cerebellum
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.