Scrabble word: COYOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COYOTE exist?
Definitions of COYOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - small wolf native to western North America
- noun - someone who smuggles illegal immigrants into the United States (usually across the Mexican border)
- noun - a forest fire fighter who is sent to battle remote and severe forest fires (often for days at a time)
- A small, wolflike carnivorous animal (Canis latrans) native to western North America and found in many other regions of the continent.
- A firefighter who is sent to battle remote, usually very severe forest fires, often for days at a time.
- noun - a small wolf
There are 6 letters in COYOTE: C E O O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COYOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COYOTE plus a wildcard: COYOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COYOTE
Images for COYOTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.