Scrabble word: OFFEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFEND exist?
Definitions of OFFEND in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to feel resentment or indignation
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- To cause displeasure, anger, resentment, or wounded feelings in.
- To be displeasing or disagreeable to: Onions offend my sense of smell.
- To transgress; violate: offend all laws of humanity.
- To cause to sin.
- To result in displeasure: Bad manners may offend.
- To violate a moral or divine law; sin.
- These verbs mean to cause resentment, humiliation, or hurt.
- verb - to commit an offense