Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFENDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFENDS exist?
Definitions of OFFENDS in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to feel resentment or indignation
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- v - to commit an offense
There are 7 letters in OFFENDS: D E F F N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFENDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFENDS plus a wildcard: OFFENDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFENDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFENDS
- REBEL FLAG IF THIS FLAG offends YOU THEN YOU... BUMPER STICKER ...
- Oh Im sorry did I offend you withmy opinion You should hear the ...
- Rebel Flag Shirts - If This Flag offends You It Made My Day T-Shirt ...
- Ellen DeGeneres Holiday Ad offends Most Offensive Moms on the Planet ...
- IF THIS SHIRT offends YOU.. YOU NEED A HISTORY LESSON Rebel Flag ...
- If Breastfeeding offendsReal Men (2 Sided) MADE BY MOMMA
- No Doubt have pulled their latest video clip from YouTube after ...
- It offends me to hear someone say gays and lesbians are not normal ...
- Here are a few of the comments from the ESPN article discussing this ...
- Tracy Morgan offends Fans at Carnegie Hall - Bitten and Bound