Scrabble word: MOORISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOORISH exist?
Definitions of MOORISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a style of architecture common in Spain from the 13th to 16th centuries
- adj - relating to or characteristic of the Moors
- Of or relating to the Moors or their culture.
- Of, relating to, or being a style of Spanish architecture of the 8th to the 16th century, characterized by the horseshoe arch and ornate decoration.
- noun - a tract of low, wet land
There are 7 letters in MOORISH: H I M O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOORISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOORISH plus a wildcard: MOORISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOORISH
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOORISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.