Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOORISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOORISH exist?
Definitions of MOORISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a style of architecture common in Spain from the 13th to 16th centuries
- adj - relating to or characteristic of the Moors
- Of or relating to the Moors or their culture.
- Of, relating to, or being a style of Spanish architecture of the 8th to the 16th century, characterized by the horseshoe arch and ornate decoration.
- n - a tract of low, wet land
There are 7 letters in MOORISH: H I M O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOORISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOORISH plus a wildcard: MOORISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOORISH
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOORISH
- The moorish Warrior - William Merritt Chase - WikiPaintings.org
- Anonymous Scenes and Types - Type of moorishWoman . Photo post card ...
- The first modern European Forensic artist Richard Neave reconstructed ...
- moorish Science Archives moorish Society moorish Society
- Conquistador - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- moorish (Black) Kings of India Pictures and Images Rasta ...
- moorish Idol - Zanclus cornutus
- Details of moorish architecture inside the Alhambra Palace Granada ...
- ... Auguste_Arabian_horse_and_moorish_attendant_at_the_Battle_of_Bouvines
- The moorish Science Temple