Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INEQUITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INEQUITY exist?
Definitions of INEQUITY in dictionaries:
- noun - injustice by virtue of not conforming with rules or standards
- Injustice; unfairness.
- An instance of injustice or unfairness: discerned some inequities in the criminal justice system.
- n - the quality of being fair
There are 8 letters in INEQUITY: E I I N Q T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INEQUITY plus a wildcard: INEQUITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INEQUITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INEQUITY
- inequity OR IS IT PRIORITY NZRFC
- Eliminating Health inequity From Research to Practice - College of ...
- inequity this evanescent soul
- inequity in access to clean water and sanitation GRID-Arendal - Maps ...
- inequity by Martin Thompson Art of Resistance
- Occupy Heart 323 What is Balancing inequity - Occupy Cafe
- Dogs Have a Nose for inequity - ScienceNOW
- SITO Artchive inequity by Melanie A Mitchell
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.