Scrabble word: IMPINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPINGE exist?
Definitions of IMPINGE in dictionaries:
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - advance beyond the usual limit
- To collide or strike: Sound waves impinge on the eardrum.
- To encroach upon: “One of a democratic government’s continuing challenges is finding a way to protect... secrets without impinging the liberties that democracy exists to protect” (Christian Science Monitor).
- verb - to come together with violent impact