Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPINGE exist?
Definitions of IMPINGE in dictionaries:
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - advance beyond the usual limit
- To collide or strike: Sound waves impinge on the eardrum.
- To encroach upon: “One of a democratic government’s continuing challenges is finding a way to protect... secrets without impinging the liberties that democracy exists to protect” (Christian Science Monitor).
- v - to come together with violent impact
There are 7 letters in IMPINGE: E G I I M N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPINGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPINGE plus a wildcard: IMPINGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPINGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPINGE
- PRG-5745 impinger
- impingeM Tratamento Micose de Pele Sade Doenas e Medicina
- adolpho luce 40 anos e nada mudou
- Dermatofitose da pele e unhas (micoses)
- midget_impinger_rack.jpg (38934 bytes)
- Ce se ntampl cnd preul urmrii lui Hristos i se pare cam ...
- Digital controls with single onoff switch
- Lincoln impinger pizza conveyor oven 6999.00
- Lincoln impinger conveyor oven
- Horno De Banda Para Pizza Lincoln impinger 1301 27000 - 27000.00 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.