Scrabble word: IMPINGE
Is IMPINGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPINGE in dictionaries:
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - advance beyond the usual limit
- To collide or strike: Sound waves impinge on the eardrum.
- To encroach upon: “One of a democratic government’s continuing challenges is finding a way to protect... secrets without impinging the liberties that democracy exists to protect” (Christian Science Monitor).
- verb - to come together with violent impact
There are 7 letters in IMPINGE: E G I I M N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPINGE
Click to search all anagrams of IMPINGE plus a wildcard: IMPINGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPINGE
Images for IMPINGE
Lookup in Wiki for IMPINGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.