Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOWLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOWLING exist?
Definitions of HOWLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a long loud emotional utterance
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - cry loudly, as of animals
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- adj - extraordinarily good or great
- Marked by the sound of howling: a howling wind.
- Desolate; dreary: a howling wilderness.
- Very great; tremendous: a howling success.
- v - to cry like a dog
There are 7 letters in HOWLING: G H I L N O W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOWLING plus a wildcard: HOWLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOWLING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOWLING
- howling by Massimo Righi Italy
- howling wolf and northern lights
- Wolf Pictures A Wolf howling
- howling wolf photos and information. starpippins.com
- exploding heads Friday Flashback The howling
- Coyotes photos
- Wolf - howling_at_moon-colour Vinyl Records CDs and LPs
- Download howling At The Moon wallpaper 227871