Scrabble word: HOWLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOWLING exist?
Definitions of HOWLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a long loud emotional utterance
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - cry loudly, as of animals
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- adj - extraordinarily good or great
- Marked by the sound of howling: a howling wind.
- Desolate; dreary: a howling wilderness.
- Very great; tremendous: a howling success.
- verb - to cry like a dog