Scrabble word: HOWLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOWLING exist?
Definitions of HOWLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a long loud emotional utterance
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - cry loudly, as of animals
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- adj - extraordinarily good or great
- Marked by the sound of howling: a howling wind.
- Desolate; dreary: a howling wilderness.
- Very great; tremendous: a howling success.
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 7 letters in HOWLING: G H I L N O W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOWLING plus a wildcard: HOWLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOWLING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOWLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.