Scrabble word: HOPEFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOPEFUL exist?
Definitions of HOPEFUL in dictionaries:
- noun - an ambitious and aspiring young person
- adj - having or manifesting hope
- adj - full or promise
- Having or manifesting hope.
- A person who aspires to success or who shows promise of succeeding, especially as a political candidate: a group of presidential hopefuls.
- noun - one that seems promising
There are 7 letters in HOPEFUL: E F H L O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOPEFUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOPEFUL plus a wildcard: HOPEFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOPEFUL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOPEFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.