Scrabble word: HIGHBALL
Is HIGHBALL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HIGHBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixed drink made of alcoholic liquor mixed with water or a carbonated beverage and served in a tall glass
- A cocktail served in a tall glass and consisting of liquor, such as whiskey, mixed with water or a carbonated beverage.
- A railroad signal indicating full speed ahead.
- To move ahead at full speed.
- verb - to go at full speed
There are 8 letters in HIGHBALL: A B G H H I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIGHBALL
Click to search all anagrams of HIGHBALL plus a wildcard: HIGHBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIGHBALL
Images for HIGHBALL
Lookup in Wiki for HIGHBALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.