Scrabble word: FETLOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FETLOCK exist?
Definitions of FETLOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - the joint between the cannon bone and the pastern
- noun - projection behind and above a horse's hoof
- A projection on the lower part of the leg of a horse or related animal, above and behind the hoof.
- A tuft of hair on such a projection.
- The joint marked by such a projection.
- noun - a joint of a horse's leg
There are 7 letters in FETLOCK: C E F K L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FETLOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FETLOCK plus a wildcard: FETLOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FETLOCK
Images for FETLOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.