Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERRIES exist?
Definitions of FERRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a boat that transports people or vehicles across a body of water and operates on a regular schedule
- noun - transport by boat or aircraft
- verb - transport from one place to another
- verb - transport by ferry
- verb - travel by ferry
- v - to transport by ferry (a type of boat)
There are 7 letters in FERRIES: E E F I R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERRIES plus a wildcard: FERRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERRIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERRIES
- ferry crossings to france dover to calais - P&O ferries
- Home Ships & Onboard Cruise ferries Armorique
- ARMORIQUE was delivered to Brittany ferries on Monday January 26 2009 ...
- Brittany ferries two-day luxury mini-cruise to Spain Travel The ...
- Unambiguously Ambidextrous Tag Archive BC ferries
- BC ferries Queen of Capilano at Snug Cove Bowen Island (Photo by Ian ...
- ferries f b pride of kent before lengthening work photo from micke ...
- hull - zeebrugge - P&O ferries
- Brittany ferries pictures free use image 1018-15-6 by FreeFoto.com
- Ferry to Corsica and Sardinia - Corsica ferries Sardinia ferries
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.