Scrabble word: FERRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERRIES exist?
Definitions of FERRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a boat that transports people or vehicles across a body of water and operates on a regular schedule
- noun - transport by boat or aircraft
- verb - transport from one place to another
- verb - transport by ferry
- verb - travel by ferry
- verb - to transport by ferry (a type of boat)
There are 7 letters in FERRIES: E E F I R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERRIES plus a wildcard: FERRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERRIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.