Scrabble word: EXERCISE
Is EXERCISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXERCISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit
- noun - the act of using
- noun - systematic training by multiple repetitions
- noun - a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding
- noun - (usually plural) a ceremony that involves processions and speeches
- verb - put to use
- verb - carry out or practice
- verb - give a workout to
- verb - do physical exercise
- verb - learn by repetition
- An act of employing or putting into play; use: the free exercise of intellect; the exercise of an option.
- The discharge of a duty, function, or office.
- Activity that requires physical or mental exertion, especially when performed to develop or maintain fitness: took an hour of vigorous daily exercise at a gym.
- A task, problem, or other effort performed to develop or maintain fitness or increase skill: a piano exercise; a memory exercise.
- To put into play or operation; employ: Proceed, but exercise caution.
- To bring to bear; exert: “The desire to be re-elected exercises a strong brake on independent courage” (John F.
- To subject to practice or exertion in order to train, strengthen, or develop: exercise the back muscles; exercise the memory.
- To carry out the functions of; execute: exercise the role of disciplinarian.
- To absorb the attentions of, especially by worry or anxiety.
- To take exercise.
- verb - to make use of
There are 8 letters in EXERCISE: C E E E I R S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXERCISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXERCISE, to go: EXERCISE?
Rearrange the letters in EXERCISE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EXERCISE
6 letters out of EXERCISE
5 letters out of EXERCISE
4 letters out of EXERCISE
3 letters out of EXERCISE
2 letters out of EXERCISE
Images for EXERCISE
Lookup in Wiki for EXERCISE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.