Scrabble word: EXCHANGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCHANGE exist?
Definitions of EXCHANGE in dictionaries:
- noun - chemical process in which one atom or ion or group changes places with another
- noun - a mutual expression of views (especially an unpleasant one)
- noun - the act of changing one thing for another thing
- noun - the act of giving something in return for something received
- noun - a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- noun - a workplace for buying and selling
- noun - (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes
- noun - reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of money (especially the currencies of different countries)
- noun - the act of putting one thing or person in the place of another: "he sent Smith in for Jones but the substitution came too late to help"
- noun - (chess) gaining (or losing) a rook in return for a knight or bishop
- noun - (chess) the capture by both players (usually on consecutive moves) of pieces of equal value
- verb - give to, and receive from, one another
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- verb - change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
- verb - hand over one and receive another, approximately equivalent
- verb - put in the place of another
- verb - exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- To give in return for something received; trade: exchange dollars for francs; exchanging labor for room and board.
- To give and receive reciprocally; interchange: exchange gifts; exchange ideas.
- To give up for a substitute: exchange a position in the private sector for a post in government.
- To turn in for replacement: exchange defective merchandise at a store.
- To give something in return for something received; make an exchange.
- To be received in exchange: At that time the British pound exchanged for $2.
- The act or an instance of exchanging: a prisoner exchange; an exchange of greetings.
- One that is exchanged.
- A place where things are exchanged, especially a center where securities or commodities are bought and sold: a stock exchange.
- A telephone exchange.
- A system of payments using instruments, such as negotiable drafts, instead of money.
- The fee or percentage charged for participating in such a system of payment.
- A bill of exchange.
- A rate of exchange.
- The amount of difference in the actual value of two or more currencies or between values of the same currency at two or more places.
- verb - to give and receive reciprocally
There are 8 letters in EXCHANGE: A C E E G H N X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCHANGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCHANGE plus a wildcard: EXCHANGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCHANGE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCHANGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.