Scrabble word: EVENSONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVENSONG exist?
Definitions of EVENSONG in dictionaries:
- noun - the sixth of the seven canonical hours of the divine office
- noun - (Anglican Church) a daily evening service with prayers prescribed in the Book of Common Prayer
- See Evening Prayer.
- A service that includes the office of Vespers.
- A song sung in the evening.
- noun - an evening prayer service
There are 8 letters in EVENSONG: E E G N N O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVENSONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVENSONG plus a wildcard: EVENSONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVENSONG
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVENSONG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.