Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVALUATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVALUATE exist?
Definitions of EVALUATE in dictionaries:
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- verb - form a critical opinion of
- To ascertain or fix the value or worth of.
- To examine and judge carefully; appraise.
- To calculate the numerical value of; express numerically.
- verb - to determine the value of
There are 8 letters in EVALUATE: A A E E L T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVALUATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVALUATE plus a wildcard: EVALUATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVALUATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVALUATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.