Scrabble word: EVACUATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVACUATE exist?
Definitions of EVACUATE in dictionaries:
- verb - move out of an unsafe location into safety
- verb - empty completely
- verb - move people from their homes or country
- verb - create a vacuum in (a bulb, flask, reaction vessel)
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- To empty or remove the contents of.
- To create a vacuum in.
- To excrete or discharge (waste matter), especially from the bowels.
- To relinquish military possession or occupation of (a town, for example).
- To withdraw or send away (troops or inhabitants) from a threatened area.
- To withdraw or depart from; vacate.
- To withdraw from or vacate a place or area, especially as a protective measure.
- To excrete waste matter from the body.
- verb - to remove from a dangerous area