Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVACUATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVACUATE exist?
Definitions of EVACUATE in dictionaries:
- verb - move out of an unsafe location into safety
- verb - empty completely
- verb - move people from their homes or country
- verb - create a vacuum in (a bulb, flask, reaction vessel)
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- To empty or remove the contents of.
- To create a vacuum in.
- To excrete or discharge (waste matter), especially from the bowels.
- To relinquish military possession or occupation of (a town, for example).
- To withdraw or send away (troops or inhabitants) from a threatened area.
- To withdraw or depart from; vacate.
- To withdraw from or vacate a place or area, especially as a protective measure.
- To excrete waste matter from the body.
- verb - to remove from a dangerous area
There are 8 letters in EVACUATE: A A C E E T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVACUATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVACUATE plus a wildcard: EVACUATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVACUATE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVACUATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.