Scrabble word: CAVEAT
Is CAVEAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CAVEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a warning against certain acts
- noun - (law) a formal notice filed with a court or officer to suspend a proceeding until filer is given a hearing
- A warning or caution: “A final caveat: Most experts feel that clients get unsatisfactory results when they don’t specify clearly what they want” (Savvy).
- A qualification or explanation.
- A formal notice filed by an interested party with a court or officer, requesting the postponement of a proceeding until the filer is heard.
- verb - to enter a type of legal notice
There are 6 letters in CAVEAT: A A C E T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAVEAT
Click to search all anagrams of CAVEAT plus a wildcard: CAVEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAVEAT
Images for CAVEAT
Lookup in Wiki for CAVEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.