Scrabble word: VACATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACATE exist?
Definitions of VACATE in dictionaries:
- verb - leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily
- verb - leave behind empty
- verb - cancel officially
- To cease to occupy or hold; give up.
- To empty of occupants or incumbents.
- To make void or annul; countermand: vacate a death sentence.
- adj - containing nothing
- verb - to remove the contents of
There are 6 letters in VACATE: A A C E T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VACATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VACATE plus a wildcard: VACATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VACATE
Images for VACATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.