Scrabble word: VACUA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACUA exist?
Definitions of VACUA in dictionaries:
- noun - the absence of matter
- noun - an empty area or space
- noun - a region that is devoid of matter
- noun - an electrical home appliance that cleans by suction
- noun - a space entirely devoid of matter
- verb - to use a device that cleans by suction
There are 5 letters in VACUA: A A C U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VACUA plus a wildcard: VACUA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VACUA
Images for VACUA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.