Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENDEMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDEMIC exist?
Definitions of ENDEMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or in people living in a particular location
- noun - a plant that is native to a certain limited area
- adj - of or relating to a disease (or anything resembling a disease) constantly present to greater or lesser extent in a particular locality
- adj - native to or confined to a certain region
- adj - originating where it is found
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_N.
- Native to or confined to a certain region.
- n - an endemial disease
There are 7 letters in ENDEMIC: C D E E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDEMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENDEMIC plus a wildcard: ENDEMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDEMIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENDEMIC
- Collaborative Project
- Lymphatic Filariasis Epidemiology
- endemic areas are defined as areas with significant annual ...
- Islands 101 Ocean Zones & Important Species - Seacology Island ...
- Hawaiis endemic Species
- Terrorism is endemic to Palestinian society
- endemic 1
- ... www.ethiopiafirst.comimagesTourismendemicendemic-Animal1.JPG
- Traveled to Accra Ghana to Apply for Liberia Visa
- Home Butterflies 1 Butterflies 2 Butterflies 3 Butterflies Wales ...