Scrabble word: ENDEMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDEMIC exist?
Definitions of ENDEMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or in people living in a particular location
- noun - a plant that is native to a certain limited area
- adj - of or relating to a disease (or anything resembling a disease) constantly present to greater or lesser extent in a particular locality
- adj - native to or confined to a certain region
- adj - originating where it is found
- Native to or confined to a certain region.
- noun - an endemial disease