Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENDEMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDEMIC exist?
Definitions of ENDEMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or in people living in a particular location
- noun - a plant that is native to a certain limited area
- adj - of or relating to a disease (or anything resembling a disease) constantly present to greater or lesser extent in a particular locality
- adj - native to or confined to a certain region
- adj - originating where it is found
- Native to or confined to a certain region.
- noun - an endemial disease
There are 7 letters in ENDEMIC: C D E E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDEMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENDEMIC plus a wildcard: ENDEMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDEMIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENDEMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.