Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDICINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDICINE exist?
Definitions of MEDICINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the branches of medical science that deal with nonsurgical techniques
- noun - (medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease
- noun - the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries
- noun - punishment for one's actions
- verb - treat medicinally, treat with medicine
- The science of diagnosing, treating, or preventing disease and other damage to the body or mind.
- The branch of this science encompassing treatment by drugs, diet, exercise, and other nonsurgical means.
- The practice of medicine.
- An agent, such as a drug, used to treat disease or injury.
- Something, such as corrective discipline or punishment, that is unpleasant but necessary or unavoidable.
- Shamanistic practices or beliefs, especially among Native Americans.
- Often used to modify another noun: a medicine cabinet; medicine bottles.
- verb - to administer medicine (a substance used in the treatment of disease) to
There are 8 letters in MEDICINE: C D E E I I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDICINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDICINE plus a wildcard: MEDICINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDICINE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDICINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.