Scrabble word: DOTTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOTTING exist?
Definitions of DOTTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small circular shape
- noun - the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs
- noun - the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- verb - to cover with dots (tiny round marks)
There are 7 letters in DOTTING: D G I N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOTTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOTTING plus a wildcard: DOTTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOTTING
Images for DOTTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.