Scrabble word: DIVISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVISION exist?
Definitions of DIVISION in dictionaries:
- noun - an army unit large enough to sustain combat
- noun - one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- noun - the act or process of dividing
- noun - an administrative unit in government or business
- noun - discord that splits a group
- noun - a league ranked by quality
- noun - (biology) a group of organisms forming a subdivision of a larger category
- noun - (botany) taxonomic unit of plants corresponding to a phylum
- noun - a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings
- noun - a group of ships of similar type
- noun - an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication
- noun - the act of dividing or partitioning
- The act or process of dividing.
- The state of having been divided.
- The proportional distribution of a quantity or entity.
- Something, such as a boundary or partition, that serves to divide or keep separate.
- One of the parts, sections, or groups into which something is divided.
- An area of government or corporate activity organized as an administrative or functional unit.
- A territorial section marked off for political or governmental purposes.
- An administrative and tactical military unit that is smaller than a corps but is self-contained and equipped for prolonged combat activity.
- A group of several ships of similar type forming a tactical unit under a single command in the U.
- A unit of the U.
- The highest taxonomic category, consisting of one or more related classes, and corresponding approximately to a phylum in zoological classification.
- A category created for purposes of competition, as in boxing.
- Variance of opinion; disagreement.
- A splitting into factions; disunion.
- The physical separation and regrouping of members of a parliament according to their stand on an issue put to vote.
- The operation of determining how many times one quantity is contained in another; the inverse of multiplication.
- Cell division.
- A type of propagation characteristic of plants that spread by means of newly formed parts such as bulbs, suckers, or rhizomes.
- verb - to separate into parts, areas, or groups
There are 8 letters in DIVISION: D I I I N O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVISION plus a wildcard: DIVISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVISION
Images for DIVISION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.