Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVIDIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVIDIOUS exist?
Definitions of INVIDIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - containing or implying a slight or showing prejudice
- Tending to rouse ill will, animosity, or resentment: invidious accusations.
- Containing or implying a slight; discriminatory: invidious distinctions.
There are 9 letters in INVIDIOUS: D I I I N O S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVIDIOUS plus a wildcard: INVIDIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVIDIOUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVIDIOUS
- Phocabulary - invidious - Synonym abominable calumnious defamatory ...
- invidious (SWE) invidious in Death
- Difference Between Insidious and invidious
- invidious PREVIEW TRACK FROM UPCOMING EP ZT Mag Featured News
- RockBox - [ReQ] invidious -2011- In Death [Ep]
- SAT and College Admissions Blog
- invidious battled to the top three in the Battle of the Bands NJ.com
- invidious - Northampton State Hospital at Opacity Abandoned ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.