Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEHISCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEHISCE exist?
Definitions of DEHISCE in dictionaries:
- verb - burst or split open
- To open at definite places, discharging seeds, pollen, or other contents, as the ripe capsules or pods of some plants.
- To rupture or break open, as a surgical wound.
- v - to split open
There are 7 letters in DEHISCE: C D E E H I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEHISCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEHISCE plus a wildcard: DEHISCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEHISCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEHISCE
- dehiscent breaking open at maturity to release the contents.
- Postoperative wound dehiscence
- dehisce Linomation Mark Andrew Webber
- dehisce Linomation Print Frame 221 Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Stamen Structure and Function
- dehiscence of the follicular fruit of milkweed ( Asclepias syriaca ...
- dehisce Linomation Print Frame 100 Flickr - Photo Sharing
- SpringerImages - Anther dehiscence
- FilePSM V45 D808 Anthers connecting the primitive form with that ...
- dehisces Profile Picture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.