Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHISELED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHISELED exist?
Definitions of CHISELED in dictionaries:
- verb - engage in deceitful behavior
- verb - deprive somebody of something by deceit
- verb - carve with a chisel
- adj - having a clean and distinct outline as if precisely cut along the edges
- Made or shaped with or as if with a chisel: a finely chiseled nose.
- v - to use a chisel (a cutting tool)
There are 8 letters in CHISELED: C D E E H I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHISELED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHISELED plus a wildcard: CHISELED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHISELED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHISELED
- chiseled Face Texture
- chiseled Features
- Part Of Roman Text chiseled In Stone Stock Photo 37200739 ...
- La Pedrera Natural Stones chiseled Edge Light Travertine
- Sandstone chiseled Natural Background Stock Photo 12082585 ...
- chiseled jaw Tumblr
- chiseled - Apparel The Skit Guys
- chiseled Limestone-Egypt Limestone TilesSlabs
- Nimara chiseled Pattern Stone ( Arizona Tile Products Glendale IL ...
- From Chipmunk Cheeks to chiseled Cheeks In 30 Days How to Lose Face ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.