Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIDES exist?
Definitions of CHIDES in dictionaries:
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- v - to rebuke harshly
There are 6 letters in CHIDES: C D E H I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIDES plus a wildcard: CHIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIDES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHIDES
- Woman Chief chides Guilty Employee Royalty Free Stock Photos - Image ...
- Integrity ruling chides Vaughan mayor Toronto Star
- US chides NKorea over unauthorized Disney display - 2SPACE.NET - News ...
- Venus chides Cupid Painting by Luca Giordano Oil Painting
- Steven Morrissey chides Beyonce For Choosing Handbags that May ...
- Obama chides governors for education cuts CNN Political Ticker ...
- Palousitics Watkins chides Opponents for Kindergarten Tactics in ...
- US chides Russia for cutting off gas supplies TopNews
- US chides Kuwait in wake of protest clashes - Region - World - Ahram ...
- Albright praises Obama chides Romney
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.