Scrabble word: DADOES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DADOES exist?
Definitions of DADOES in dictionaries:
- noun - panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest of the wall
- noun - the section of a pedestal between the base and the surbase
- noun - a rectangular groove cut into a board so that another piece can fit into it
- verb - provide with a dado
- verb - cut a dado into or fit into a dado
- verb - to set into a groove
There are 6 letters in DADOES: A D D E O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DADOES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DADOES plus a wildcard: DADOES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DADOES
Images for DADOES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.