Scrabble word: CULVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CULVERT exist?
Definitions of CULVERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a transverse and totally enclosed drain under a road or railway
- A sewer or drain crossing under a road or embankment.
- The part of a road or embankment that passes over such a sewer or drain.
- The channel or conduit for such a sewer or drain.
- noun - a channel or pipe for conveying fluids
There are 7 letters in CULVERT: C E L R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CULVERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CULVERT plus a wildcard: CULVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULVERT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CULVERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.