Is CONTROL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTROL in various dictionaries:
- noun - power to direct or determine
- noun - a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another
- noun - (physiology) regulation or maintenance of a function or action or reflex etc
- noun - a standard against which other conditions can be compared in a scientific experiment
- noun - the activity of managing or exerting control over something
- noun - the state that exists when one person or group has power over another
- noun - discipline in personal and social activities
- noun - great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity
- noun - a mechanism that controls the operation of a machine
- noun - a spiritual agency that is assumed to assist the medium during a seance
- noun - the economic policy of controlling or limiting or curbing prices or wages etc.
- verb - exercise authoritative control or power over
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - handle and cause to function
- verb - control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to one's advantage
- verb - check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard
- verb - verify by using a duplicate register for comparison
- verb - be careful or certain to do something
- verb - have a firm understanding or knowledge of
- To exercise authoritative or dominating influence over; direct.
- To hold in restraint; check: struggled to control my temper; regulations intended to control prices.
- To verify or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or by comparing with another standard.
- To verify (an account, for example) by using a duplicate register for comparison.
- Authority or ability to manage or direct: lost control of the skidding car; the leaders in control of the country.
- One that controls; a controlling agent, device, or organization.
- Often controls.
- A restraining device, measure, or limit; a curb: a control on prices; price controls.
- A standard of comparison for checking or verifying the results of an experiment.
- An individual or group used as a standard of comparison in a control experiment.
- An intelligence agent who supervises or instructs another agent.
- A spirit presumed to speak or act through a medium.
- verb - to exercise authority over
There are 7 letters in CONTROL: C L N O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTROL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTROL, to go: CONTROL?
Rearrange the letters in CONTROL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONTROL
6 letters out of CONTROL
5 letters out of CONTROL
4 letters out of CONTROL
3 letters out of CONTROL
2 letters out of CONTROL
Contextual use of CONTROL
What's nearby CONTROL
Lookup in Wiki for CONTROL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTROL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTROL"