Scrabble word: CONTROL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTROL exist?
Definitions of CONTROL in dictionaries:
- noun - power to direct or determine
- noun - a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another
- noun - (physiology) regulation or maintenance of a function or action or reflex etc
- noun - a standard against which other conditions can be compared in a scientific experiment
- noun - the activity of managing or exerting control over something
- noun - the state that exists when one person or group has power over another
- noun - discipline in personal and social activities
- noun - great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity
- noun - a mechanism that controls the operation of a machine
- noun - a spiritual agency that is assumed to assist the medium during a seance
- noun - the economic policy of controlling or limiting or curbing prices or wages etc.
- verb - exercise authoritative control or power over
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - handle and cause to function
- verb - control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to one's advantage
- verb - check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard
- verb - verify by using a duplicate register for comparison
- verb - be careful or certain to do something
- verb - have a firm understanding or knowledge of
- To exercise authoritative or dominating influence over; direct.
- To hold in restraint; check: struggled to control my temper; regulations intended to control prices.
- To verify or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or by comparing with another standard.
- To verify (an account, for example) by using a duplicate register for comparison.
- Authority or ability to manage or direct: lost control of the skidding car; the leaders in control of the country.
- One that controls; a controlling agent, device, or organization.
- Often controls.
- A restraining device, measure, or limit; a curb: a control on prices; price controls.
- A standard of comparison for checking or verifying the results of an experiment.
- An individual or group used as a standard of comparison in a control experiment.
- An intelligence agent who supervises or instructs another agent.
- A spirit presumed to speak or act through a medium.
- verb - to exercise authority over
There are 7 letters in CONTROL: C L N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTROL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTROL plus a wildcard: CONTROL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTROL
Images for CONTROL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.