Scrabble word: CONJURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJURE exist?
Definitions of CONJURE in dictionaries:
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- verb - engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together
- To summon (a devil or spirit) by magical or supernatural power.
- To influence or effect by or as if by magic: tried to conjure away the doubts that beset her.
- To call or bring to mind; evoke: “Arizona conjures up an image of stark deserts for most Americans” (American Demographics).
- To imagine; picture: “a sight to store away, then conjure up someday when they were no longer together” (Nelson DeMille).
- To call on or entreat solemnly, especially by an oath.
- To perform magic tricks, especially by sleight of hand.
- To summon a devil by magic or supernatural power.
- To practice black magic.
- To conspire.
- verb - to summon a spirit
There are 7 letters in CONJURE: C E J N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONJURE plus a wildcard: CONJURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONJURE
Images for CONJURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.