Scrabble word: CONFINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFINING exist?
Definitions of CONFINING in dictionaries:
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - prevent from leaving or from being removed
- verb - close in
- verb - deprive of freedom
- verb - to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement
- adj - restricting the scope or freedom of action
- adj - crowded
- verb - to shut within an enclosure