Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFINING exist?
Definitions of CONFINING in dictionaries:
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - prevent from leaving or from being removed
- verb - close in
- verb - deprive of freedom
- verb - to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement
- adj - restricting the scope or freedom of action
- adj - crowded
- verb - to shut within an enclosure
There are 9 letters in CONFINING: C F G I I N N N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFINING plus a wildcard: CONFINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFINING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFINING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.