Scrabble word: CONFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFECT exist?
Definitions of CONFECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- verb - make or construct
- verb - make into a confection
- To make into a confection or preserve.
- To put together by combining materials: a group of writers who confected a television series.
- verb - to prepare from various ingredients
There are 7 letters in CONFECT: C C E F N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFECT plus a wildcard: CONFECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFECT
Images for CONFECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.