Scrabble word: CLOTTED
Is CLOTTED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLOTTED in dictionaries:
- verb - change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state
- verb - cause to change from a liquid to a solid or thickened state
- verb - turn into curds
- verb - coalesce or unite in a mass
- adj - thickened or coalesced in soft thick lumps (such as clogs or clots)
- verb - to form into a clot (a thick mass)
There are 7 letters in CLOTTED: C D E L O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOTTED
Click to search all anagrams of CLOTTED plus a wildcard: CLOTTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOTTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOTTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.