Scrabble word: LOTTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOTTED exist?
Definitions of LOTTED in dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- noun - anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- noun - any collection in its entirety
- noun - (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham
- verb - to distribute proportionately
There are 6 letters in LOTTED: D E L O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOTTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOTTED plus a wildcard: LOTTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOTTED
Images for LOTTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.