Scrabble word: CHIMNEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIMNEY exist?
Definitions of CHIMNEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical flue that provides a path through which smoke from a fire is carried away through the wall or roof of a building
- noun - a glass flue surrounding the wick of an oil lamp
- A passage through which smoke and gases escape from a fire or furnace; a flue.
- The usually vertical structure containing a chimney.
- The part of such a structure that rises above a roof.
- A smokestack, as of a ship or locomotive.
- A glass tube for enclosing the flame of a lamp.
- Something, such as a narrow cleft in a cliff, resembling a chimney.
- adj - an enclosed passageway for directing a current [n -S] : FLUED