Scrabble word: CHIMNEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIMNEY exist?
Definitions of CHIMNEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical flue that provides a path through which smoke from a fire is carried away through the wall or roof of a building
- noun - a glass flue surrounding the wick of an oil lamp
- A passage through which smoke and gases escape from a fire or furnace; a flue.
- The usually vertical structure containing a chimney.
- The part of such a structure that rises above a roof.
- A smokestack, as of a ship or locomotive.
- A glass tube for enclosing the flame of a lamp.
- Something, such as a narrow cleft in a cliff, resembling a chimney.
- adj - an enclosed passageway for directing a current [n -S] : FLUED
There are 7 letters in CHIMNEY: C E H I M N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIMNEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIMNEY plus a wildcard: CHIMNEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIMNEY
Images for CHIMNEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.