Scrabble word: CAPACITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPACITY exist?
Definitions of CAPACITY in dictionaries:
- noun - capability to perform or produce
- noun - the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment
- noun - the amount that can be contained
- noun - the maximum production possible
- noun - a specified function
- noun - (computer science) the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive
- noun - an electrical phenomenon whereby an electric charge is stored
- noun - the power to learn or retain knowledge
- noun - tolerance for alcohol
- The ability to receive, hold, or absorb.
- A measure of this ability; volume.
- The maximum amount that can be contained: a trunk filled to capacity.
- Ability to perform or produce; capability.
- The maximum or optimum amount that can be produced: factories operating below capacity.
- The power to learn or retain knowledge; mental ability.
- Innate potential for growth, development, or accomplishment; faculty.
- The quality of being suitable for or receptive to specified treatment: the capacity of elastic to be stretched.
- The position in which one functions; role: in your capacity as sales manager.
- Legal qualification or authority: the capacity to make an arrest.
- Filling a space with the most it can hold: a capacity crowd at the concert.
- noun - the ability to receive or contain
There are 8 letters in CAPACITY: A A C C I P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPACITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPACITY plus a wildcard: CAPACITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPACITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPACITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.