Scrabble word: BOTTOMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOTTOMS exist?
Definitions of BOTTOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the lower side of anything
- noun - the lowest part of anything
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - the second half of an inning
- noun - a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- noun - low-lying alluvial land near a river
- noun - a cargo ship
- verb - provide with a bottom or a seat
- verb - strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom
- verb - come to understand
There are 7 letters in BOTTOMS: B M O O S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOTTOMS plus a wildcard: BOTTOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOTTOMS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOTTOMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.