Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOTTOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOTTOM exist?
Definitions of BOTTOM in dictionaries:
- noun - the lower side of anything
- noun - the lowest part of anything
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - the second half of an inning
- noun - a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- noun - low-lying alluvial land near a river
- noun - a cargo ship
- verb - provide with a bottom or a seat
- verb - strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom
- verb - come to understand
- adj - situated at the bottom or lowest position
- adj - the lowest rank
- The deepest or lowest part: the bottom of a well; the bottom of the page.
- The underside: scraped the bottom of the car on a rock.
- The supporting part; the base.
- The far end or part: at the bottom of the bed.
- The last place, as on a list.
- The lowest or least favorable position: started at the bottom of the corporate hierarchy.
- The basic underlying quality; the source: Let’s get to the bottom of the problem.
- The solid surface under a body of water.
- Often bottoms.
- The part of a ship’s hull below the water line.
- A ship; a boat: “English merchants did much of their overseas trade in foreign bottoms” (G.
- Often bottoms.
- The buttocks.
- The seat of a chair.
- The second or last half of an inning.
- Often used to modify another noun: a bottom drawer; the bottom stair.
- To provide with an underside.
- To provide with a foundation.
- To get to the bottom of; fathom.
- To be or become based or grounded.
- To rest on or touch the bottom.
There are 6 letters in BOTTOM: B M O O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTTOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOTTOM plus a wildcard: BOTTOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOTTOM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOTTOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.