Scrabble word: BEGINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEGINNING exist?
Definitions of BEGINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - the event consisting of the start of something
- noun - the time at which something is supposed to begin
- noun - the first part or section of something
- noun - the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- noun - the act of starting something
- verb - take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- verb - have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
- verb - set in motion, cause to start
- verb - begin to speak or say
- verb - be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series
- verb - have a beginning, of a temporal event
- verb - have a beginning characterized in some specified way
- verb - begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
- verb - achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative
- verb - begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
- adj - serving to begin
- The act or process of bringing or being brought into being; a start.
- The time when something begins or is begun: the beginning of the war.
- The place where something begins or is begun: at the beginning of the road.
- The first part: The front matter is at the beginning of the book.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the initial stage of a developmental process”: the beginning of a new era in computer technology; the birth of generative grammar; the dawn of civilization; the genesis of quantum mechanics; the nascence of classical sculpture; the rise and decline of an ancient city-state.
There are 9 letters in BEGINNING: B E G G I I N N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGINNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEGINNING plus a wildcard: BEGINNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEGINNING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEGINNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.