Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLUVION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLUVION exist?
Definitions of ALLUVION in dictionaries:
- noun - gradual formation of new land, by recession of the sea or deposit of sediment
- noun - the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- noun - clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down
- See alluvium.
- The flow of water against a shore or bank.
- Inundation by water; flood.
- The increasing of land area along a shore by deposited alluvium or by the recession of water.
- noun - detrital material deposited by running water
There are 8 letters in ALLUVION: A I L L N O U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLUVION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLUVION plus a wildcard: ALLUVION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLUVION
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLUVION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.