Is VARIED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VARIED in various dictionaries:
- verb - become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- verb - be at variance with
- verb - be subject to change in accordance with a variable
- verb - make something more diverse and varied
- adj - characterized by variety
- adj - widely different
- adj - broken away from sameness or identity or duplication
- Having or consisting of various kinds or forms; diverse.
- Having been modified or altered.
- Of several colors; varicolored or variegated.
- verb - to become or make different
There are 6 letters in VARIED: A D E I R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIED
To search all scrabble anagrams of VARIED, to go: VARIED?
Rearrange the letters in VARIED and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of VARIED
5 letters out of VARIED
4 letters out of VARIED
3 letters out of VARIED
2 letters out of VARIED
Contextual use of VARIED
What's nearby VARIED
Lookup in Wiki for VARIED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VARIED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VARIED"