Is VACCINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VACCINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - immunogen consisting of a suspension of weakened or dead pathogenic cells injected in order to stimulate the production of antibodies
- A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen’s structure that upon administration stimulates antibody production against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.
- A vaccine prepared from the cowpox virus and inoculated against smallpox.
- Software designed to detect and stop the progress of a computer virus.
- adj - a preparation given to produce immunity to a specific disease [n -S] : VACCINAL
There are 7 letters in VACCINE: A C C E I N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VACCINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VACCINE, to go: VACCINE?
Rearrange the letters in VACCINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VACCINE
What's nearby VACCINE
Lookup in Wiki for VACCINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VACCINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VACCINE"