Is UNDONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNDONE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
- verb - deprive of certain characteristics
- verb - cause the ruin or downfall of
- verb - cause to become loose
- verb - remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- adj - not done
- adj - doomed to extinction
- adj - not fastened or tied or secured
- adj - thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence
- verb - to bring to ruin
There are 6 letters in UNDONE: D E N N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNDONE, to go: UNDONE?
Rearrange the letters in UNDONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNDONE
What's nearby UNDONE
Lookup in Wiki for UNDONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNDONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNDONE"