Is TUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an acrobatic feat of rolling or turning end over end
- noun - a sudden drop from an upright position
- verb - fall down, as if collapsing
- verb - cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- verb - roll over and over, back and forth
- verb - fly around
- verb - fall apart
- verb - throw together in a confused mass
- verb - understand, usually after some initial difficulty
- verb - fall suddenly and sharply
- verb - put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying
- verb - suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat
- verb - do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully
- To perform acrobatic feats such as somersaults, rolls, or twists.
- To fall or roll end over end: The kittens tumbled over each other.
- To spill or roll out in confusion or disorder: Schoolchildren tumbled out of the bus.
- To pitch headlong; fall: tumbled on the ice.
- To proceed haphazardly.
- To topple, as from power or a high position; fall.
- To collapse: The walls came tumbling down.
- To drop: Prices tumbled.
- To come upon accidentally; happen on: We tumbled on a firstrate restaurant.
- To come to a sudden understanding; catch on: I finally tumbled to the reality that I was being cheated.
- To cause to fall; bring down: a scandal that tumbled the government.
- To put, spill, or toss haphazardly: tumbled the extra parts into a box.
- To toss or whirl in a drum, tumbler, or tumbling box.
- An act of tumbling; a fall.
- Confusion; disorder.
- verb - to fall or roll end over end
There are 6 letters in TUMBLE: B E L M T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUMBLE, to go: TUMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in TUMBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUMBLE
What's nearby TUMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for TUMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUMBLE"